You can install FREELUCY for free via the ServiceNow store. FREELUCY is then available for installation on all ServiceNow instances across your company through System Applications.
ServiceNow HI-account required
The initial FREELUCY installation must be done by a ServiceNow administrator with access to a HI-account.
In the ServiceNow store:
- In the search box enter FREELUCY and select Search.
- Select the FREELUCY application under Apps and Solutions.
- The FREELUCY application page appears, select Get.
- Enter your HI-account log-in credentials and install FREELUCY.
FREELUCY is now available for installation in System Applications.
After purchasing FREELUCY from the ServiceNow store, you can install it on instances as follows:
- Log in to the instance.
- Select All and filter for System Applications.
- Select All from the All Available Applications group.
- Search for FREELUCY.
- Select install.
FREELUCY now installs on your instance.
FREELUCY does not include any demo data and has no default tables. Your ServiceNow admin must configure cross-scope privileges to provide table access for use in FREELUCY.
Updated over 1 year ago